Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I DID IT........

Yes I finally did it. I finished my assignment. YAHOO!!!!!!! And just in time I say. Thanks to my wonderful 9 year old I got her dreaded flu. Thank goodness Cameron hasn't been sick as it has been one of the worst flu's we have had here in some time. I am still sick but thanks to drugs and Demazin 6 hour Relief I am GOING to start to feel better tomorrow.

I haven't even felt like scrapbooking - so I really must be sick. I really need to be better for Friday night so I can scrap with my friends and also better for Sunday so I can be at the Scrap Clubs Sunday scrap.

Only 10 more sleeps until we go camping for 9 days. I am now starting to look forward to our trip.

Well I'm going back to bed to have some more rest. I am getting rather sick of being horizontal....

1 comment:

Rachael B said...

Sorry to hear that you've been so unwell. Must be nice to have the assignment finished because I bet it has taken forever whilst you've been ill. See you on Sunday.
Rach