Sunday, November 16, 2008

Our Anniversary.........

What a week!!!!!!! But the best way to end a great week was celebrating our wedding anniversary. Yes it was Cameron's and my 5th wedding anniversary. We spent the day together. I did have the opportunity to spend scrapbooking today but decided that this day only comes around once a year and I wanted to be with the one I love. And I LOVE my presents I got. I got a ring and another charm bracelet. Very spoilt...........

We spent the morning at the Coral Coast Christian School's Billy Cart Grand Prix. What a great event. We checked out the competition as next year Cameron is going to build us one. Kirsty ended up joining a team and got to race the big race.

We then spent the afternoon doing some mundane chores as we are getting our yard ready for Kirsty's big party next week. She is turning 10 so I have been planning for some time her party. We are having a dance party. I can't wait. Just imagine how Kirsty is..........

Best go and spent the last couple of hours with Cameron.

2 comments:

Lelli said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH!!!!!!
Yahoo 5 years down and many many more to go!!!!

Helen said...

Congratulations on your anniversary. I wondered where you were but I'd miss a sunday scrap too if it involved a romantic day with presents.