Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Back from our Holidays

We are back from our 2 weeks away. But unfortunately I left my camera in Brisbane, so no photos until hopefully next week when Lyn brings it home.

We had such a great time cooking for the youth group, well Nicole, Tammy and myself laughed the whole time. And the kids were so appreciative of real home cooked food while camping. Are we booked in for the next camp out girls. LOL......

I managed to finish Kirsty's quilt while I was in Brisbane. I must say I can't believe I made it. When I get my camera back I will post some photos. And the main thing is Kirsty just loves it.

My operation went well. In some pain but hopefully it will ease in the next few days. A friend told me the drugs I am on are one step down from morphine. No wonder I am zonked after I take them. LOL

So I am now house bound or restricted in moving due to the no driving a car for 6 weeks. I guess I am going to know how Danielle coped after having little Zacharry. My recovery period is 12months so until next week I'm not too sure what that really entails. I think just limited use for 12months.

The most important thing is I can still scrapbook and sew. As they didn't plaster upto my knuckles like they were going to. YEAH.......

I hope to post some photos next week. Hope you all had a great Easter.

PS - My birthday is in 2 weeks. hint - hint

3 comments:

Lelli said...

Welcome home. Glad to know you all got home in 1 piece. Despite the plaster cast.

Rachael B said...

At least you have your priorities right and can still scrap! Hope the pain eases soon.

Helen said...

I can just see you in a floral hat, it would go with your cast. Hope the pain eases soon, at least you can distract yourself with scrapping.
Helen