Tuesday, May 6, 2008

It's my BIRTHDAY......

And what a great day. Thanks to all those that remembered and to all those that just remembered. 21 again apparently or is it thirty something. I keep forgetting. I will be having a delayed birthday as I will be childless tomorrow so I can do just about anything I want. And I think I may want to scrapbook.
We went out to celebrate, Hungry Jacks style that is. Not my first choice but who is to complain, food is cooked, no dishes and no mess to clean up. Plus the kids where kept amused for most of the evening.
We had A-la-Surprise Chocolate Cake. A recipe I'm sure you will all be fighting me for. Kirsty was eating a piece of the cake and I noticed that some of the bottom of it looked like it had not cooked. Kirsty mentioned that it tasted like sausage. Well you know what it was. Funny that as I was cooking sausages last night and I dropped a few. As it turns out one must have landed in the cake mix and I was not aware. A friend also had the surprise of biting into a bit of sausage surprise chocolate cake. Very sorry Teresa.
All in all I had a great day.

1 comment:

Helen said...

lol Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoyed your day we will need to catch up soon.