Monday, April 28, 2008

Before and After.....

















Well I only got asked just recently what I do now I don't work at the shop that is. Cause we all know that Mums don't stop working. It is a 24hour, 7days a week job. Though there are no money rewards there are certainly other sorts of rewards.

Anyway I have put a few pictures up of Kirsty's room before I got in there and after I finished. Kirsty unfortunately has a very bad habit of playing and not putting her things away. And you can see what happens when Mum closes her eyes when she walks down the hallway.
Well I think I won't be closing my eyes anymore.
It took me around 4hours to clean up her room. I always say never again but I think that is wishful thinking.

I had a great nights scrappin at Lorelle's Friday night. There is getting to be quite a lot of us meeting up each week.
Congratulations to Lorelle for getting that job at This n That Scrap Shack. Great to see you laughing and smiling again.

There is only 18 more sleeps until the Retreat. I am wondering if my fancy dress is going to be too much for the evening. I thought I'd dress up as a Drag Queen.

Sandra xxxx

1 comment:

Lelli said...

Sandra,
You are most welcome to come & scrap at my place anytime/anyday.
Lorelle