Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Still here....


Well one of my goals for this year was to be able to ride on push bikes, Kirsty to school. For those who know my first attempt was not too successful but today I have riden her to school. And I have riden back to pick her up. I truly must be crazy as in total today I would have riden around 15klms. I do believe I will feel it tomorrow or maybe even Thursday. Makayla rides on the back of my bike. And she absolutely loves it. Though her constant swaying from side to side makes it a real challenge to stay upright. There is only 24 more sleeps to the BIG Scrapbooking Retreat. I so can't wait but have to. For those that are not booked in there maybe some places left but I'm sure they are filling very quickly. It is a great weekend. And I am so looking forward to not working for the first time. I have found out that I am not able to work for any scrapbooking stores for a period of 12months from settlement of the business. But hopefully Lorelle will be teaching there in the next week. So watch out for her classes. Best go as I now have to collapse. I have put a photo of Kirsty to show just how much she is growing into a beautiful girl. Well I think so. See you all soon. xxxx

2 comments:

Helen said...

hurray!!! for the bike ride, and I am sure Lorelle will have a padded chair for you on Friday night if you need it!!! I put an exercise bike on lay- by today so soon enough I should know what it feels like. See you Friday night.

Lelli said...

Way to Go!!!!

Of course! I will have the biggest fluffiest cushion for you to sit on and 1 for me to put my feet up on after being on my feet all day tomorrow, but who is complaining NOT ME!!!