Saturday, April 12, 2008

Welcome to ME.......

Hello all,
Well I thought I'd get into the 21st Century and create a Blog. There are no guarantees that I will keep it updated. But I will try to keep you as upto date as possible.
Since leaving The Creative Artz Cottage I have been extremely busy. I simply don't know where I had the time to actually go to work before. I now spend a lot of time having morning tea with my friends and also my new found friends through the shop.
No I haven't been back into the shop since I left - for those asking. There were a few things that happened at settlement that left a bad taste in my mouth, so for the time being I will keep my distance. But there is a group of us that get together weekly if not fortnightly and scrap. It is just like old times for those that used to come Friday nights and scrap.
I keep thinking I should go back to work but I have been informed by Cameron that I don't need to go back just yet. He tells me I need a break. He's a keeper.
I was only just recently asked by Janine at This n That Scrap Shack if I was interested in teaching there. I am seriously thinking about it but just have to wait for the OK from the solicitor. Just in case there is some legal reason I can't do this yet.
I am getting excited as the Scrap Clubs Retreat 2 Scrap is only 34 more sleeps away. Sorry Petrina I just have to mention it ONE more time. That's like 4 weeks away. Unlimited and uninterrupted scrapbooking and uninterrupted sleeping. That's if I sleep this time again. I so look forward to this retreat each year. It is a real shame there is only one a year. HINT.... HINT....
I best go and get some scrappin done while the girls are resting.
Sandra xxxx

2 comments:

Petrina McDonald said...

Welcome to blogland!!!!
With your organisational skills and dedication mate I reckon you would be able to run a super duper treat yourself hint hint LOL!!!!

Lelli said...

WELCOME welcome welcome to cyberland.
:) Lorelle