Thursday, June 19, 2008

Help me......

What was I thinking when I decided to go back and study. Clearly I was not thinking straight. For those that don't know I - in my wisdom decided to do some study in order to work for my old boss Kathy at RetireInvest here in Bundaberg. So I have started a Diploma in Financial Services (Financial Planning). Far out. There is SO much to know.


But is it all relevant????????? Only time will tell.


There are 10 modules and I am only half way through the 3rd module. And for those that are interested Economics is what I am trying to get a grasp at the moment.


YUK, YUK, YUK.





But it will be all worth it in the end.





I took a break yesterday and designed something up for the first time from scratch from my Craft Robo. Let me know what you think? A Friend (Petrina) had these journalling tags on the weekend and I really wanted to get some but couldn't wait so I thought I would design something up and presto......



On a sad note, my Aunty and cousin go back to American tomorrow. Have a safe trip guys. Missing you all and looking forward to seeing soon. xxxxx

Sandra

No comments: