Sunday, June 29, 2008

Time to Scrap....

Well I have found some time this week to do a few pages and finish off some of those pages that I had started but just couldn't finish. These are a few of my favourites:
I used several different embossing templates for the titles. I like the effect it gave. I also used glitter. Not a huge fan of glitter as it comes off and goes everywhere. But I sprayed it with a vanish and the glitter doesn't rub off. I think I might be using glitter a bit more often.



I finally finished this layout. I wanted it just right. This is my family in America. I created the flower journalling shapes from my Craft Robo. I got the inspiration from some journalling pads Petrina had at a Sunday Scrap. I also played with some Flock. Look close they are on the brads. I love the effect that it gives.

These are just a few of my favourite pages. Click on them to enlarge especially the "Asleep" page. I love these photos. Children are so precious.
Till next time. Sandra xxxx

No comments: