Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Back......

Well I am back from BrisVagas and all is going to be OK with my hand. Well that is what I am telling myself. A little positive thinking doesn't go astray I say. After being injected with cortisone my hand was numb for about 45 minutes and then the real pain set in. I believe if I had of chewed my hand off I would have been in less pain. I would have rathered go through 10 child births in one day than the pain the doctor inflicted upon me. But hopefully what he has done will fix me up.
Other wise apparently it is then off to the theatre room with upto 12 months recovery. Yeah I know, not an option. Thank goodness when I woke on Wednesday I was feeling a lot better but I still have the pain which is slowly disappearing. Well I think it is.
Stay tuned as I have some pages that I have been working on. One of them was from the Sunday scrap using Helen Ross's challenge pack.
I also did a class with Lorelle tonight. So I will have those pages to show once I find some photos to put on them.

No comments: