Monday, August 18, 2008

Long awaited pages

Well finally I have finished a few more pages. Some very basic and simple but that's all I really thought they needed. I have recently received my new Cricut Storybook cartridge from America and I LOVE IT. I didn't get the Graphically Speaking but when I saw a girlfriends I just HAD to have it. You know what I mean......
So I am hoping that it will be here in the next week. But big thanks to Lorelle who let me use her Graphically Speaking cartridge to have a play.
I used the Graphically Speaking cartridge to cut out this collage of 3's. So many ways to use this feature. I can't wait to get my cartridge.
I started this layout a couple of Friday nights ago when a few of us friends get together. I just realised that I haven't finished this one. I still need to journal on it. I have many of pages just like this one (nearly finished that is).

This layout was from the challenge pack that we got at the I Scrap Therefore I Am Sunday Scrap last week. Helen did a great job in organising the packs. Thanks again Helen for the packs. And thanks again to Cassie and Petrina for yet another great day. xxxxx

No comments: