Monday, October 19, 2009

Christmas Cards started

I had a great day yesterday at the StampIn Up Workshop. Thanks Paula and Gayle for a great day. And I am now Christmas 17 cards down. Only 100 + to go. I did think this year I would just make some cards for friends and then buy shop ones for others. But then who would I give a handmade card to and shop bought one too????? I realised that if I am giving a card there is a good reason for it so they will all be handmade again this year.
Here are 3 of the cards I did. I will scan the other in later - loaned it to a friend.


I have an extremely busy next few weeks. I have to read the last 4 modules of my study before the end of this week - have an assignment done and posted before 23rd November (not even started yet) - finish making Kirsty a bean bag for her birthday in 4 weeks - start and finish making her another gift (can't say as it is a surprise, it is a sewing thing) - attend a couple of party plans at friends - birthday parties this weekend - scrapbooking on the weekend - a weekend away at Caloundra (can't wait for this one).
Gee not sure if I will get it all done but will certainly give it a good go.
Have a great week all. xxxx

2 comments:

Rachael B said...

Wow Sandra, I am envious of you already starting your Christmas cards. Very organised and they look lovely. You have spurred me on. I may just have to start my on the weekend. See you on Sunday.

Linda M said...

Lovely cards Sandra (lol). It was a good day but I think I have card makers neck - it's a bit stiff. I have your other card, and have copied it, such a good idea. See you Sunday.