Thursday, November 12, 2009

We love you and miss you

Today we say goodbye to our oldest dog Boots (black and white Miniture Fox Terrior). She was 15 years old and although she was a bit of a wanderer sometimes she had a great life. We will so very much miss her. As she was so old her poor little heart just gave out last night. I feel silly crying so much but she really was just one of the family. And the girls are also feeling the sorrow of her passing.

I so feel for her little companion Tigger as she is very much missing her right now. I think she has realised that she isn't there and has not stopped crying also.

She is in a better place and she is waiting for our return. We will miss her.

2 comments:

Rachael B said...

So sorry to hear your sad news. It is like losing one of the family and I can understand your grief. Take Care.

Shandell said...

I am really sorry to hear such sad news. Take care