Monday, November 30, 2009

Kirsty's Sleep over Party

 


Well I decided to let Kirsty have a sleep over birthday party this year. OH WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!!!!!! 8 giggling 10 and 11 year olds. I don't think they got to sleep until around 11pm and they were awake before 5.30am. I am so sure that they would have been all very tired come late Sunday afternoon.

The girls all had such a great time. They did some Karaoke, played games (I gave each team a roll of alfoil and told them to be creative and make things with it - such as dresses, shoes, glasses etc) They all did such a great job. And check out the one right at the back. That is Cameron getting in on the act. Makayla and Lyn decorated him as well.

I made Kirsty an ice cream cake again this year and she requested that and I also made her a handbag cake in her favourite colours. Not sure how I kept this from her without her seeing it.

I even made the party bags. I did a workshop some months ago with Paula at StampIn Up where we made these really great handbags. So late Friday afternoon I decided that these would be perfect for the party bags. Nothing like leaving it for the last minute. But it was worth it as the girls just loved them. I made 8 and filled them with lollies and make up and a few other bits and pieces. Thanks Paula for the idea.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: