Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Day 2009

 


We had yet another great Christmas. I was woken at around 6am (not by the children) but by it pouring rain. I got out of bed and woke up the girls and Cameron so we could all open our presents. The tree was loaded with presents and I did say this year I wouldn't get too much for the girls but in tradition I just couldn't help myself and pretty much what you see under the tree mostly is for the girls.

Makayla was trying to show Grandma Lyn how to use the DS as she got the Dora game from Santa this year. And Noomy - our new kitten was very much inspecting all the wrapping. Unfortunately I have to wait another 12 months for the excitement of Christmas and Sanat.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rachael B said...

Wow you have 2 very lucky girls! That cute kitten looks right at home amongst the wrapping paper.