Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Years

 


Happy New Year to all my friends and family. I have to admit I have had a very full and exciting year. I am extremely lucky to have such great friends and family in my life and this year holds even bigger and better things to come.

My parents arrived on Boxing Day and stayed for a few days. Dad helped us start painting the girls rooms. We have been wanting to start painting our house for a few years but just haven't found the time. Well I appreciate those who paint now. 2 rooms are just taking forever to do and I want them done right. I am hoping by Tuesday they will be in their rooms - could be Wednesday now. Kirsty got right into the painting and Grandad was ever so happy to show her. Just bought back memories when I was a child and I would help Dad paint.

The girls have gone for numerous swims in the pool especially when it started to pour with rain. They thought it was just great. Makayla asked me yesterday if I could make it rain when she got in the pool. Cute and adorable.

I was busy before Christmas making presents and I did finally finish the presents for my Mum and Lyn. I made a Sally Giblin design cushion for both parents in different colours. I was happy in the end with them though I didn't think I was getting them finished as I was still sewing them up at midnight Christmas Morning.

Cameron also celebrated a birthday just before Christmas. We all went to Sizzler with a few friends to celebrate his birthday. Was that 21 again Cameron....... But seriously people, what a catch - and he is all mine (I am one very lucky girl) ........ Love you Cameron

Now you would probably be wondering what Kirsty is doing with the mask on her face. I had to take a photo as I just laughed. She was told to clean out Noomy's litter tray and when I walked down the hall way I saw her with the mask on. I really don't know how much of the smell was blocked by the mask but clever she is.

Well I have been thinking about my new years resolutions and I have a list as I imagine you all do. Though I think if I put them in writing I might be disappointed if I don't accomplish them but if I do put them down I'm sure I will be excited to actually see what I have accomplished this year. So in saying this I think I will put my list up and see what happens this year.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rachael B said...

Happy New Year to you and your family Sandra. Great goals that you've set for 2010. I must get mine up on my blog. See you next Sunday.