Monday, February 9, 2009

Simply Crafty

I so love the Sunday get togethers with my friends. It is such a great way to catch up with friends and an excuse to have a chat and eat...........

I was pretty happy with my efforts yesterday as I got to finish off 3 layouts that have been hanging around for ages (I have lots of these, don't you) and I also got to do up some cards for the Adventist School. They have a card club which the children send out cards to people in the community for birthdays, get wells etc. I think it is a great idea. So I was asked to help out with a few ideas. They are rather basic but as most would know schools don't have the resources they would like so I kept them rather simple. But I like them.








1 comment:

Linda M said...

What a busy bee you were, they all look great.