Monday, February 9, 2009

THREE - 3 - THREE

Well better late than never in getting the pictures up........ My little girl turned 3 at the end of last month. She was full of smiles all day as where ever she went there presents for her to open. How spoilt....... And so she should be....... We also had a birthday party for her which she was quite excited about. They are most certainly adorable at this age.

This is Makayla giving me one of her adorable smiles but also saying "Can I just open up my presents Mummy".




Makayla still smiling for me as I take the 100 photos of her opening up her presents. I wonder if they will ever say "Just put that camera AWAY"......


Makayla and Kirsty enjoying one of the presents that she got for her birthday. And can I say that it was worth every cent. They have not stopped playing with it. I think it is a Polly Pockets race track.



And I can't forget that my best friend Lorelle also shares her birthday with Makayla. So as you do I made Lorelle her very own Princess Cake. Long story but gee did she nearly wet herself when I turned up with it. Love you Lorelle. And of course there are photos......

Just in case you are wondering it is actually supposed to be a Princess Castle. It sort of looks like one?????????



Happy 28th Birthday Lorelle..............

1 comment:

Lelli said...

Oh my GOSH who is that old hag blowing out the candles.
28 28 who is 28 I turned 27 silly sausage......