Tuesday, January 27, 2009

For Me........

Now I'm not sure how this works but a HUGE Big Thank You to by Best Friend Lorelle for tagging me with the below Awards.



1st is the Creative Funky Friend award!








2nd is The Proximity Award!









These blogs believe and invest in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers, who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their awards.

Here's how it works:


1. Go to the section of your computer where you store all of your photos.


2. Select the 6th folder.


3. Select the 6th photo from that folder.


4. Post and explain about that picture.


5. Tag 6 other people.



This was very hard for me to actually find the 6th photo as I store my photos in folders and then in months and then in order of each event. But I am sure this might me the 6th photo. This was taken in April 2006 at a park just near us. This is my elderst daughter Kirsty and as you can see she is absolutely beautiful.

Now to pass on this Award to eight other friends. This is going to be hard. How can you pick only eight!!!!!!!
1. Kerrie
2. Helen C
3. Nicole F
4. Bonnie
5. Shana
6. Katie
7. Maree
8. Danielle
Now I know what you are saying but most of my friends don't have blogs so this was the best I could do. And if any one of these girls above had a blog they would most certainly deserve this award.
Love to all. XXXXX

1 comment:

Lelli said...

You are IT.
I agree and know that the girls should pull their fingers out and all get a Blog.
HINT HINT HINT!!!!
Lelli