Thursday, January 15, 2009

100%

Well I truly don't believe it but I got 100% on my taxation exam. Yeah I know all that stress over nothing - well sort of nothing. I have been celebrating with my sister and brother.
So I will be sitting back and relaxing tomorrow.

Maybe I might make a start on Kirsty's patchwork quilt. Yes you read right, I am going to attempt another patchwork quilt. Patchworking is rather addictive. I would just love to have a room as big as my mum's. I shall post a picture of her room when I return to Bundaberg. She is the envy of all. On the mum front - Mum is still doing really well with her weight loss. I still can't believe she is a size 10. Way to go Mum..........

4 comments:

Rachael B said...

Congratulations Sandra! What an achievement to get 100%! Enjoy making your quilt.
Rachael

Lelli said...

Congratulations to you...
I knew it was in there somewhere. You could always resit it again just for fun. LOL
Talk soon,
Lorelle

Linda M said...

Great news Sandra, obviously you are going to breeze through, enjoy spending time with you parents, see you soon,
Linda

Shandell said...

Congratulations on the exam results!! I can't wait to see the finished quilt :o)