Thursday, January 22, 2009

As promised....

Well I promised I would post some photos. So grab a cuppa and sit back and relax. We have been back now for a week and boy has it gone fast. Kirsty is back at school on Tuesday. I can't believe she is in Year 5. They sure grow up too fast. And it just hit me this week that Makayla will be starting Pre-Prep next year. Oh my Goodness. I don't think I am ready for that. I think there will be more Mummy and Makayla time this year.

I hope you all had a great holiday with your children. I know I did. We are off to the movies on Monday to see Bedtime Stories. Kirsty and I went to see High School Musical 3 last week and I really enjoyed it. So we have the movie bug now. I'll let you know what it was like. I do think it will be funny. It has Adam Sandler in it. I am a big fan.

Ok, now for the photos. The following photos are of my mum's play room. She is heavily into sewing and patch working. As you can see she has a lot of fabric and this is nothing to what she actually has. (And I thought I was out of control with scrapbooking). Her room measures - wait for it - 6metres across and 11 metres long. Yes this is correct. Plus there is the room with the fabric in it which is extra. Yes the envy of all crafters.









Kirsty and Makayla have a VERY long play at Gympie on Monday on our trip home. I think we spent over an hour playing at the park. I needed the rest and I think the girls needed to use up some of their energy.


This would be Makayla's favourite toy. We bought it for her last year and if we are away for a day or two, when she gets out of the car her bike is the first thing she will visit.




Kirsty and Makayla holding baby Zacharry in hospital. He is the most beautiful little boy. And I think Danielle and Craig had to watch Makayla as I think she really wanted to take him home.



Now how cute is this precious Koala Bear of mine........ She just loves this dress that Grandma Lyn bought for her. She calls it her "Pretty Dress" Actually this is what she calls all of her dresses that she can spin in.


My mum has a few cats and this one (Zooky) is a cross with a Ragdoll. It is huge. I think mum said it weighs over 9kgs. I think this is heavy for a cat?????? My nick name for it is Puma Lion. Kirsty is struggling to hold him up. Not sure if you can tell how big he really is.



Christmas Day was so exciting for me as well as the Girls. I so love Christmas. Just check out Makayla's face when she opened up a Santa present.



We got the Girls a trampoline for Christmas, well actually it was a shared present from both Grandparents and us. While Kirsty was away with her father for Christmas we put it up. And as we do both Cameron and I had to try it out. And see just how high we could jump. Well I only have to jump 5cm off the mat and my stomach was in knots. But for Cameron he was getting rather close to jumping out of it.


This is some of the Lynch boys. We all got together on Christmas Day. Not a bad bunch if you ask me.


These are a few photos of our Caloundra holiday last year just before Christmas. It is the best time. Looking forward to the next big holiday.






1 comment:

Lelli said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your mum has the best stash ever!!!
And I thought my stash was extreme...
What a wonderful time you had away.
Now that school is back no holidays for the wicked ;-)
See you Friday night and not in your "birthday suit" PJ's only thank you!
Oh by the way you have been tagged & awarded HAHAHAHAHA