Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year !!!!!!!

Welcome to 2009! I am looking forward to what is going to be a fabulous year. We spent the evening with friends but unfortunately left before midnight as we had two children that just needed to be home. But we did see out 2008 and welcomed in 2009.

Cameron has his new years resolutions already sorted and for me well I don't really know. I might just have to give that a little more thought. Maybe scrap more pages????? You would think one night a week with the girls would be enough to get some pages done but it really isn't... LOL

We had a fantastic Christmas with the girls this year (sorry last year). And Makayla is right into the present opening. Her face was priceless when opening up presents she got from Santa. And Kirsty was a very happy girl with all the presents she got. The girls got a trampoline for Christmas as well as LOTS of other presents. I don't know about you but I just LOVE seeing their faces light up with what they get. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas time.

I shall post some photos here in the next few days. Happy Happy New Year to all. And safe travels to those that are visiting their families and returning home soon.

1 comment:

Shandell said...

Glad to see you & your family had a wonderful Christmas & holiday!