Monday, January 12, 2009

Have you got any??????

I am chasing about 12 huggies nappy boxes or even 12 baby love nappy boxes. I am trying to do a project and need this many boxes. So if you know of anyone that has little babies and uses these brands I would really appreciate if you could save them for me. If the project works out I will post it and let you all know.

I am just about packed and ready to go. We are off to Brisbane for a week. I am sitting my Taxation exam on Thursday. So I will be a little nervous and maybe no finger nails left by Thursday morning. If only I could dress Cameron up to look like me then I would be set. LOL.

Of course there is going to be a little bit of shopping and lots of sewing. I am planning on hopefully starting to organise Kirsty's bedroom. She is wanting to re-decorate her room. At the moment she is wanting Pink and Lime Green. I do think these colours will look great in her room.

I had a FANTASTIC time yesterday at the new look local scrapbooking club. If you are local and scrapbook or card making or just want to come and see what we do jump on Dilys and Linda's blog Simply Crafty to check out the dates.

Well best go as the girls are in the car ready to go and I still have to pack more things. I promise when I return I will post some pictures and also some pages I have been working on.

No comments: