Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's my BIRTHDAY today.......

Sing -

It's my Birthday TODAY
I'm older than yesterday
All my friends are coming over to play
And they'll all sing Happy Birthday, TO ME.........

I have had a FANTASTIC DAY. Thanks everyone.

Thanks Nicole for Morning Tea and Lorelle for Lunch. And all my others friends and family for my birthday wishes.

Though I think Lorelle thought I was just a bit crazy today as I kept singing (out loud) the above happy birthday song. And Linda maybe right "I'm a 5 year old in a big body".

My two very special girls bought me clothes and jewelery. And Cameron got me chocolate (Cadburys Black Forest & Roast Almond - my favourites) and lots of sewing goodies. Which should arrive Friday. Just in time for Mothers Day.

We are off to Bundy Bowl tonight with the girls. Though I only realised this morning that I wasn't going to be able to play being one arm is tied up in a sling. Oh well the girls will have a great time.

5 comments:

Shandell said...

Happy Birthday!! Glad to hear you had a great day!! BTW - Your patchwork looks fabulous and you should definitely enter it in the Sew What's crafty expo!!

Rachael B said...

Happy Birthday Sandra! Glad to hear that you've had a good day. The quilt looks great and that stitching is amazing.

Lelli said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Sandra
Happy Birthday to you.

Maybe you should go back to see if other presents are left where you had lunch today.

Yes, Sandra did sing that song often throughout the whole time I was with her today. She was over the moon about her birthday, but whereas I try to hide from the world when my birthday comes around. LOL.

Sandra L said...

I just have lots to celebrate. I have lots of truly great friends now. And when they choose to spend the day with you, and go out of the way to do something special like send you a card, that just makes it all the more special. What more could one ask for........ (except more chocolate.... LOL) Sandra xxxx

It's still my Birthday.........

Helen said...

Hey I'd prefer to be around someone who was singing than someone who was crying. So sing your heart out, it's your birthday. The quilt looks wonderful, I'm sure she'll treasure it. Helen