Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Resting and Relaxing

It's not my birthday anymore............ I think next year I might just celebrate for the entire month of May.......

Well Sew What's Crafty is over and I might say it was a great event. I wasn't able to do too much this year as one hand/arm is still bound up. But I was able to help out where needed. I really enjoyed doing the competitions up this year and I think I might put my name down for next year. I have at least now written a few notes so that next year who ever does the job will not be caught off guard with the little things that need to be done.

I think there is room for more change and one will be organising and promoting the competitions earlier. Though in saying this if it wasn't for the support of Colleen at Scrap Addicition and her customers I don't think there would have been much of a competition in the scrapbooking, so thanks Colleen.

Well it has been four weeks since my operation and all is going good. The therapist moved my wrist for the first time this week and though I was starting to loose sleep over the fear of pain, it wasn't too bad. Thank goodness. I am ready to have my arm out of the brace though I am not ready for the pain it would bring.

It is looking like I won't be able to drive for another 6 + weeks. All has been good so far but another 6 weeks could be a huge test. I have great friends that have been there for me especially Lorelle and Lyn who at a drop of a pin are there for you. Thanks Lorelle and Lyn. And thanks to everyone else that has been there to drive me here there and everywhere.

Now that I have some spare time now that all my committee jobs are finished I think I will start getting into those xmas presents. I need to start now just in case I don't get the use of my hand fully in time for xmas.

Have a great one guys.

1 comment:

Shandell said...

I had a great time at the expo - lots of interesting things to see and heaps of goodies to buy ;o)

Can't wait to see what Christmas goodies you create - please put pics up so I can see :o)