Thursday, July 2, 2009

Fun - Fun - Fun

Well we are just about finished our first week of holidays. We haven't done too much this week but have plans for the last 2 weeks. So far the girls have made ginger bread men (or shapes actually), played in the George Street park for hours. I think this is their favourite park ever. I must take some photos next week when we venture there again. We have done some shopping for crafty things to do over the holidays. Thanks to Spotlights huge discounts on their craft items. And had a play date/ sewing date with a girl friend. Sorry Tammy we just had to..... LOL

Today we are hoping to start some sewing. Kirsty and I are going to make a fairy doll. So watch this space for some photos. I fixed her sewing machine up yesterday so she will be off once we get started. And I think Makayla is wanting to make something too. Not sure what but I'm sure she will let me know when we get started.

Kirsty is going to help me put up some curtains my mum helped me make some time ago. We will be able to see our TV without the glare. Yeah......

There are a few of us mums getting together tomorrow to scrap. The children can play while the mums well ... play too. And hopefully we will have something to celebrate. I have my appointment with my hand therapist first thing tomorrow and well I am hoping she tells me I can drive. It has now been nearly 11 weeks without driving and it is really starting to bug me. I was hoping to be driving by now so I could take the girls places over the holidays.

Cameron has told me not to get my hopes up as I could be told not just yet. At least I am using my hand now, in limited capacity that is. I tried to open the dishwasher the other night with my left hand and it just wouldn't open. I say my muscles are still just a bit weak. So probably no cart wheels for a few months.

I will try to post some pictures of the girls in the next few days.

No comments: