Sunday, July 5, 2009

Watch out Bundy - I'm driving again........

Well on Friday I was giving the all clear to drive. Finally my hand registered 12kgs. YAHOO..... But no driving unless I have Cameron with me initially, just in case I can't cope. Well Saturday afternoon we headed off to the Botanical Gardens and when we returned home I decided it was as good a time to try driving. Well that was a HUGE mistake. No I didn't have an accident. I just for a moment forgot I can't drive how I used to. That being my left hand doesn't operate the same just yet. Well the first turn of the wheel I injured my wrist. Yeah I know. Slow and steady wins the race but I am just being impatient. Well I paid for it dearly that night as I didn't get to bed till 3.30am Sunday morning as the pain was quite high on the tolerance level. Anyway I might try again tonight but in my car this time. It won't be as heavy to drive.

On a much happier note, a few friends and I got together on Friday to scrap. The children played and the mums played also. It was great, but when everyone left that afternoon I decided that I would just continue to scrap well I put it all away this morning and I was so happy as I got to scrap 12 pages. I have to just finish off a couple of them with titles but I will do that early this week and take photos and post them on the blog. I realised while I was doing these pages that I soooooo much scrapbooking stuff that I don't need to buy anymore things for some time. Maybe even ever. Oh no wait, I will need card stock soon. That I am running out of. Might need to do an order shortly for that.

As I was up till 3.30am this morning I was nearly going to come out and scrapbook but the cold kept me in bed. So I decided to finish reading a book I started a few weeks ago. It was called My Beloved Son. Probably not the reading material for some but I really enjoyed reading it. Though I knew the ending I found that I couldn't put it down when I started reading it. It was written through the eyes of Mary about Jesus. It was very inspirational.

Well I am off to paint the girls nails.

1 comment:

Rachael B said...

Sorry to hear that you hurt your hand but great to hear the brace is off. Remember, baby steps.
Enjoy the rest of the holidays with your girls.