Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Baptism

I truly have some AMAZING friends. All of which are extremely special to me in some way. I am also very thankful to have God in my life and the direction that he is leading me in. He does in deed have a plan for us and there are times we just don't see where He is taking us.

I was only talking to someone today about where I have come from. It is amazing that I have ended up where I am and not in some ditch, overdosed on drugs. My past was rather colourful and very dark when I was a young teenager. At home I appeared to be normal but once I left the house I was a completely different person. I know that God came looking for me as I do not believe I would be here had he not.

In all this I made the decision recently to be baptised and give my all to God. Again I was blessed to have my Uncle Leigh (Cameron's Uncle actually) perform the baptism in our pool. I couldn't have wished for a more perfect evening. Thanks to all those that came and for all those that called and sent their wishes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

God really is good and I was very happy to do your baptism. Keep growing with God.
Leigh