Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day

I have to say I had the best Valentine's Day yesterday. I started it off with Scrapbooking at the local Scrap Club and then had to leave a little early as Cameron and I were going on a Date to see Avatar. But it was sold out so we collected the children and then took them back to our friends that afternoon as we were able to see the evening session. It was great to just have that time together.

I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day.

Now for some really, really, really exciting news. Well I have cried a bit (with joy) and been through the gee I can't wait stage and now I can tell you all that within the next 2 years my parents will be moving to Bundaberg. Yeah I know how exciting is that. They have purchased a home here in Bundaberg so they will only be about 10 minutes away.

Funny thing though, when I told Kirsty I explained to her that they couldn't move just yet as they had to sell their homes in Brisbane and do a few other things. She told me she wasn't happy with this because it was going to take 2 years. She has told both of them she wants them here now. Kirsty especially is very excited to have her Grand Parents live within minutes from her. She then asked "Mummy will we be over there every day" I said maybe to start with to help them. Can I say one very, very, very excited little girl. Oh and one very, very, very excited big girl..... LOL

It will probably take them 2 years to pack up and sort out their house. I am amazed at each day what mum and dad tell me they are finding in the house that they have stored from our childhood.

I do believe that there will be a flood (from my tears) in Bundaberg the day they actually move here - as it will be reality that I will have them close. As they approach their retirement I really wanted to be near them so that I will be there for them if they ever needed me. I truly can't believe they are going to be only 10 minutes from me. Come on 2 years, I don't think Kirsty, Makayla and I can wait that long. LOL

Stay tuned as I have something special to tell you all soon but just waiting on photos. Oh I know what you are all thinking and NO I am not pregnant. No more babies coming out of this incubate.

No comments: