Sunday, October 19, 2008

Busy Weekend

We have had a very busy weekend. We went camping with Bundaberg SDA Adventurers. Who you say, well it is like scouts but it is done through our church. We camped in tents at one of the leaders property. One for the boys and one for the girls. I was fortunate to be in the girls tent. (being that I am a girl I suppose) I don't think the girls got to sleep before 10pm and then they woke up at 5am.



All 7 girls needed to go to the toilet AT 5AM. I did tell them to tie it in a knot but as I was so tired I now realise I should have told them to put a peg on it. But I got out of bed and took them all to the toilet. Now you would think that since it was 5am that they would want to go back to sleep. NOOOOOOOOOOO, they decided that they needed to have a pillow fight.



Well I suppose camping is all about waking up early. But we did all have a great time. We finished up the weekend with a visit to Kelly's Beach. As you can tell from Kirsty she had a great time swimming in the sand. Yes I do think that some of the children forgot that water is for swimming in and sand is for building sand castles. ( I did tell Kirsty tonight that the police were likely to come and arrest her as she had stolen so much sand) LOL




Friends are angels


who lift us to our feet


when our wings


have trouble remembering


how to fly.


Thank you for all your emails and phone calls.

No comments: