Sunday, October 26, 2008

Have you seen my Kirsty......

My beautiful girl decided she wanted her hair cut. Well as you all know I so love Kirsty's long hair and never want her to cut it short. Well I decided that she is seconds away from turning 10 (yes that's right 10) and thought she is getting old enough to make some decisions for herself.

BEFORE:




AFTER:


She looks so more grown up now. Though I will share something with you. As Stef was making the first cut I had butterflies and knots in my stomach. But she looks just as beautiful. Don't you think???????????

These are her pigtails which I HAD to keep. And you know what I am going to do with them...... That's right put them in her album. It is a shame though as I cut her hair about a month ago and cut about 2 inches off it.

Best go and hug that girl again before she totally grows up and I miss out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute are those pigtails, I'm sure when she gets older she will thank you for keeping them and not letting them be swept up and thrown out.
Cass