Thursday, October 30, 2008

Update

Well there has been a little delay on the commencing work. Hopefully next week I will be right into it. Cameron is already talking about renovating the kitchen and he also mentioned that we could maybe look at taking that trip to America. I have on a few occasions said that I would love to take the kids to Disneyland and also to see their family over their. But he always says no - too much money. You know he is an accountant..... LOL.

Anyway I have taken the opportunity the last couple of days to just sit and scrap. And that is what I did. I have spent the time finishing all those unfinished pages. I ended up finishing off about 25 layouts. I have used the KISS method. Maybe I can start on some new pages. I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Rachael B said...

Well done Sandra - 25 LO's. I just like to complete that many in a couple of months. I think I need to adopt the KISS strategy.
I'm sure you're looking forward to getting back to work and putting all of that study to good use. Have fun. Rach xx