Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Celebrity Sighting

Have you seen today's NewsMail......... Well I haven't but I have had LOTS of phones calls about page 17. Apparently there is a picture of me with the write up of the Fund Raiser that Petrina and Cassie are organising this Saturday at TCAC. At first I thought "What the" but now I just laugh as I think it is a bit funny.

For those that are concerned that my photo is there I have rectified the situation and it appears that Newsmail were after a photo for the story and looked on file and found this one of me from a couple of years ago so they thought it would be OK to use. I told them that I was OK with it in the end, as if it sells more tickets for this fund raiser then who really cares.

No I am not going, for those that were going to ask.

2 comments:

Rachael B said...

Just another News Mail balls up hey!! I'm sorry that you won't be attending on Saturday as it should be a great fundraiser for the Cancer Council and a great chance to get so much UNINTERRUPTED scrapping done. Oh well hopefully next time. Rach xx

Helen said...

At least it was a good photo. Thanks for the kind words you left on my blog, I'm just starting to think about Christmas cards. Maybe we could get together a little group for a card making afternoon. Helen